Homebuyers seeking lottery for affordable housing under Maharashtra Housing and Development Authority (MHADA) will have to wait no more as it has launched its new housing scheme for Mumbai recently.
In a recent interview Subhash Lakhe (CEO of MHADA) mentioned, “We have quoted the right prices for the HIG flats considering affordable housing. Home buyers know that houses which are touted as the most expensive flats are actually cheaper considering the locality and area. The buyers have shown a good response for these flats since they understand its worth.”
Here is all you need to know about the MHADA Housing Lottery Scheme 2017:
What is MHADA Lottery Scheme 2017 offer?
The MHADA body is selling 819 tenements under-construction and ready-to-move-in units, sizing between 17.23 square metre (sqm) and 68.69 sqm. Of the whole lot, 66 units are ready-to-move-in while the remaining are under construction. These are available under the provisions of the MHAD (Estate Management, Sale, Transfer and Exchange of Tenements) Regulation, 1981 and MHAD (Disposal of Land) Rule, 1981.
How many flats available in MHADA Lottery?
Of the total 819 house units, 192 homes are meant for the low-income group (LIG), 281 for the middle-income group (MIG), 338 for the high-income group (HIG) and 8 for the economically weaker sections (EWS).
|Income Group||Number of Flats|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||8|
|Lower Income Group (LIG)||192|
|Middle Income Group (MIG)||281|
|Higher Income Group (HIG)||338|
What is the house price?
The cost of these units ranges between Rs 15 lakh approx* and Rs 1.95 crore approx*. Buyers will have to pay stamp duty over and above the cost of the unit.
What are the location of these houses?
These housing units are spread in location areas of Pratiksha Nagar, Chandivali, Mankhurd etc units meant for EWS Homes. Kannamwar Nagar, Chandivali, Charkop housing units meant for LIG Homes. Pratiksha Nagar, Goregaon, Malwani housing units meant for MIG Homes. And Lower Parel, Powai, Kandivali, Shimpoli housing units meant for LIG Homes.
How to apply for the scheme?
Home buyers have to log on to http://lottery.mhada.gov.in. For registering on the site, you have to provide all your personal and income-related details.
These 3 Simple Steps to Apply for Mhada Lottery
- Step 1: Registration – Create Username, Fill Basic Information.
- Step 2: Online Application – Select Lottery & Scheme, Print Acknowledgement.
- Step 3: Payment – Online Payment, Submit Demand Draft in Bank.
What is the eligibility for MHADA Lottery 2017?
To be eligible for the lottery below are the basic requirements:
– Applicant Age must be not Less than 18 years.
– He or She should have a legitimate proof of minimum 15 years stay in Maharashtra state.
– Income proof
– Pan Card Details (Mandatory)
– The applicant should not have any Flat, Plot, or House allotted by any government development authority.
What is the income criteria?
The applicant’s average monthly income (excluding reimbursable allowances such as medical, transport, washing, etc.) should be as mentioned below
|Income Group||Income Limit|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||upto Rs. 25,000/-|
|Lower Income Group (LIG)||Rs. 25,001/- to Rs. 50,000/-|
|Middle Income Group (MIG)||Rs. 50,001/- to Rs. 75,000/-|
|Higher Income Group (HIG)||Rs. 75,001/- and above|
What are the fee/charges?
The online application fee of Rs. 336/- has to be paid (application fee Rs. 300/- + GST @ 12% Rs. 36/-, non refundable)
What is the payment procedure?
Registration amount for flats in the MHADA Mumbai Lottery 2017 scheme can be paid through online and offline mode. For online mode select the first option available in payment and for offline mode, payment can be submit EMD (Earnest Money Deposit) for MHADA lottery through Demand Draft and Pay Order.
Time table for registration of applicants, Online application submission and acceptance
1) Registration of applicants from 16/09/2017 from 21/10/2017 till 23.59 Hrs.
2) Edit registration for registered applicants date and time 16/09/2017 from 14.00 Hrs. to 18.00 Hrs.
3) Submission of online application forms for registered applicants from 17/09/2017 from 14.00 Hrs. to 22/10/2017 till 23.59 Hrs.
4) Acceptance of D.D from 18/09/2017 to 25/10/2017 (During working days & hours of Axis Bank at selected branches)
5) Challan creation date and time for NEFT /RTGS 17/09/2017 from 14.00 Hrs. to 23.59 Hrs.
6) NEFT/RTGS payment date and time from 17/09/2017 at 14.00 Hrs. to 24/10/2017 (Working days & hours of respective bank)
7) Debit Card/ Credit card, Internet Banking, EMD acceptance date and time: 17/09/2017 from 14.00 Hrs to 24/10/2017 upto 23.59 Hrs.
8) Proposed date and place of lottery draw 10/11/2017 from 10/11/2017 from 10.00 Hrs. at Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra (west), Mumbai – 400050.
Complete details of MHADA lottery 2017 Mumbai such as advertisement, eligibility criteria, how to apply, online application form, registration process, payment procedure, information booklet and other details is available at the official website of MHADA at mhada.maharashtra.gov.in and lottery.mhada.gov.in.
Phone: 022 6552 2111
Things to Know about MHADA Lottery Scheme 2017
1) Government Master Plans for MHADA Lottery Scheme 2017
2) New MHADA Housing Lottery Scheme 2017
3) What is MHADA Lottery Scheme 2017? How will it impact home buying?
4) Things to Know about MHADA Lottery Scheme 2017
5) Detailed Overview on MHADA Lottery Scheme 2017
3 Simple Steps to Apply for Mhada Lottery. 1. Registration. Create Username. Fill Basic Information. 2. Online Application. Select Lottery & Scheme.
last date for MHADA Housing Scheme Apply Online. Get MHADA Lottery Application Form 2017 Latest News & Dates MHADA Scheme in Mumbai & Pune
The online registration for the Maharashtra Housing Area Development Authority, MHADA Lottery 2017 has been invited from the general public of the state. Under this lottery, MHADA has invited online applications for a total number of 819 residential flats.
When it comes to affordable housing scheme of India, MHADA Lottery 2017 Mumbai holds a significant place offering flats at reasonable rates.
Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority has recently launched a new housing scheme named as MHADA Lottery 2017.
Must-Have Items That Luxury Home Buyers Want Most
Incoming search terms: Searches related to MHADA Lottery Scheme 2017, mhada lottery 2017 mumbai application form, mahada lottery, mhada lottery for mill workers, next mhada lottery date, mhada mumbai lottery 2017, mhada lottery 2016 pune, mhada lottery 2017 dates, mhada.maharashtra.gov.in forms